Think copper is just another element on the periodic table? Then our custom designed rustic copper lamp shades will change your mind.
Wondering how we create these copper lamp shades? We start by using high quality 12 gauge copper sheets. Then we draw a standard image or one which you choose by hand and cut a design using a plasma cutter. For that aged look and feel we apply patina then preserve it with a clear coat polyurethane lacquer. To finish off, the hood uses a solid brass bridge to mount the shade. Both medium and large sized shades have a skirt strengthen the shade. Stained glass inlays can be added to any custom design. You looking for a base too? Then check out our Red Oak bases on our table lamps or our get it with driftwood on our floor lamps page.
We offer four standard sizes for our rustic copper lamp shades that will go best in your home or cabin:
- Small and miniature sized lamps are 6” wide by 11” long by 8” tall
- Medium size table lamps are 7” wide by 12” long by 9” tall
- Large size table lamps are 9” wide by 14” long by 11” tall (Contact us for this option)
- Extra Large size table lamps are 12″ wide by 14″ long by 18″ tall (Contact us for this option)
We offer five standard designs for our copper lamp shades.
- Fishing Boy Design (Medium size and above)
- Horse Design (Medium size and above)
- Mountain Buck Design (Medium size and above)
- Mountain Evergreen Design
- Sitting Bear Design
- Sun Tree Design
Check out all our designs on our lamp shades products page!