Rustic Copper Lamp Shades Like No Other!
Lets face it, we all want high quality craftsmanship… It’s not easy to find these days either. But, we are here to offer exactly that, high quality craftsmanship and too boot, at a reasonable price as well. When you purchase our rustic copper shades you will not be disappointed!
Alright, now to give you a little background about your rustic copper lamp shade:
- Only top quality copper is used, 12 gauge and almost 1/10th of an inch thick. Most other shades you purchase will be really flimsy, due to them being built from thinner grade copper.
- We don’t run a mass production factory, we are a small mom and pop shop! Each of the designs that you purchase are drawn and cut by hand.
- Patina, did you know that patina is used to age copper? That’s what we use, it gives an elegant antique and rustic look to each of the shades. Primarily, we use three colors, teal, lighter shades of black and some come with purple.
- The addition of stained glass embedded in the shade really makes this lamp pop when lite up!
- Since each is handcrafted, no two shades will ever be alike.
We get it, most people like things that fit their personal style. Don’t worry, if our current designs that you see don’t really work for you, that’s fine… Just contact us and tell us what does. Literally, we can incorporate almost any specific designs of you choice into one of our shades.