No doubt about it, these live edge lamps are 100% made in America!
All our slab lamp bases are hand crafted, by us. We use local species of trees from the South East, standard options, Red Cedar, Black Walnut and Maple. Red Cedar is by far the most popular version we offer. These live edge slab bases complement our custom designed copper lamp shades perfectly.
Tidbits about the rustic lamp you are buying:
- Lasts a lifetime! Offering handcrafted bases made from solid wood, which makes them heavy and sturdy.
- No two bases are the same. Nature forces it that way!
- We sand the bases so they are smooth too the touch, then lacquered with urethane to preserve the natural beauty of the wood.
- Feel free to mix and match our rustic copper lamp shade designs. If none of our standard designs works for you, that is fine, contact us and tell us what does.
- We use solid high quality copper for the shades.
- Stained glass is incorporated into the shade.
Pick your live edge slab table lamp size:
- Mini Slab – 12 to 14 inches tall, and 9 to 11 inches wide with a 6 inch harp
- Small Slab – 14 to 16 inches tall, 10 to 12 inches wide with a 7 inch harp
- Medium Slab – 20 to 24 inches tall, 11 to 14 inches wide with a 8 inch harp
- Large Slab – 25 to 27 inches tall, 12 to 17 inches wide with a 10 inch harp
Pick the live edge slab wood type:
- Red Cedar Live Edge
- Black Walnut Live Edge
- Maple Live Edge
Choose your Copper Lamp Shade Design:
- Sitting Bear
- Buck Deer
- Sun Tree
Or, like so many other customers, tell us what design you want and we can create it for you.
Wondering whats under the shade? Here is an image of your live edge lamp base without it. Your live edge lamp base comes with a gold colored harp and lock, we use chain switches for these as well.
If your curious about how we build these, read more about them on our blog post how we build rustic slab lamp bases.
Any lamp you purchase is ready to go out of the box, and includes a energy efficient fluorescent bulb. Large, medium and small sized lamps use a A19 40 watt bulb, mini sized lamps use an A15 25 watt bulb.
All you need to do is plug it in!