Nothing beats the picturesque view of the sun rising over the lake each morning. Even better, is watching the wildlife waking up during it. If you are an outdoor or sports enthusiast like we are then our mallard artwork prints is the perfect fit for you.
Now the gory details about the mallard painting that you ought to know about when buying:
- The original painting used gouache water based paints. , the main canvas used airbrush. The finer details on the mallards used a fine tipped brush to highlight the wonderful details of each mallard.
- Today, most prints you purchase are printed using “Giclée” which is a cheaper method and allows for unlimited prints to be made from the original. Ours uses the more traditional offset lithography which makes these truly “Limited Edition.”
- You wont have to squint when looking at these either, our prints are larger than most at 17″ by 25.”
To get the most out of your mallard painting have them framed by us!
- Everything seems to be made of plastic these days, but our frames aren’t. We only use solid wood framing material for your mallard prints.
- Double matting comes standard, optionally you can have three layers free of charge if you desire. Just so you know, the matting we use is pH neutral (or acid free) which means that it will never fade and look as good tomorrow as the day it arrived.
- Heavy gauge steel wire is used to mount these framed prints. Mounted directly to the frame, you would never know if was there and it will give you peace of mind that it will never fall either.
We have been doing this for a while and know that your tastes might not align to our own. So, if you have specific framing material that you would like to use just contact us and let us know. We can pretty much work with anything.
What are you waiting for, get your mallard print today before it flies away!