As a boy I always loved fishing on my Grandfathers lake. Even though I fished daily, it was only on occassion that I would catch the ultimate prize, the largemouth bass! The excitement of catching one of these illusive freshwater game fish inspired me to make my own painting. Fat Chance is what I called it.
You might like to know a few things about the largemouth bass print when you purchase it:
- The original painting was created using watercolors, specifically gouache based paints.
- A fine tip brush was used to give the largemouth a stunning real life appearance.
- It’s annoying when you have to walk up to a picture because its too small. That’s why we only sell large prints, dimensions are 17″ by 25.”
- Fat Chance was printed using “offset lithography” which pretty much means to you that we only have a limited supply. 900 limited editions and 100 artist proofs.
- It doesn’t matter what options you choose, I personally hand sign and number your print.
We frame these largemouth bass prints too!
- Like all of our products, we only use the finest quality solid wood framing material when you purchased the framed option.
- We use two or three layer superior matting. With a neutral pH, you can rest assured these will never fade and look as good as the day you bought it.
- Don’t worry we use high grade steel wire which is embedded into the back of the frame. You will never have to worry about it falling.
- To remind you of your greatest fishing experience, we embed a small bass lure under the print.
We know everyone has different tastes. To ensure we can accommodate everyone we can use framing material and matting of your choice. All you have to do is contact us and tell us what works for you!
Purchase your detailed largemouth bass artwork today before it swims away!